By Scott W. Ambler
* Describes Agile Modeling pushed layout (AMDD) and Test-Driven layout (TDD) techniques, database refactoring, database encapsulation options, and instruments that aid evolutionary strategies* Agile software program builders usually use item and relational database (RDB) expertise jointly and consequently needs to triumph over the impedance mismatch* the writer covers innovations for mapping gadgets to RDBs and for imposing concurrency keep an eye on, referential integrity, shared enterprise common sense, safety entry regulate, reviews, and XML* An agile starting place describes basic talents that each one agile software program builders require, really Agile DBAs* comprises item modeling, UML info modeling, facts normalization, category normalization, and the way to house legacy databases* Scott W. Ambler is writer of Agile Modeling (0471202827), a contributing editor with software program improvement (www.sdmagazine.com), and a featured speaker at software program meetings all over the world
Read Online or Download Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies for the Agile Software Developer (Wiley Application Development) PDF
Similar databases books
Get a head begin with eXist, the open resource NoSQL database and alertness improvement platform outfitted fullyyt round XML applied sciences. With this hands-on consultant, you’ll research eXist from the floor up, from utilizing this feature-rich database to paintings with thousands of records to development complicated net functions that make the most of eXist’s many extensions.
Im Zeichen von web und eCommerce werden zunehmend datenbankgest? tzte Applikationen ben? tigt. Das Buch vermittelt das notwendige Grundwissen und die aktuellen Techniken f? r den Einsatz von SQL und die Programmierung von ORACLE-Datenbanken. Gegen? ber der ersten erfolgreichen Auflage wurden SQL-Entwicklungen erg?
- FileMaker Pro 11 The Missing Manual
- Datenbanksysteme. Eine Einführung
- Learning MySQL and MariaDB: Heading in the Right Direction with MySQL and MariaDB
- SAS ACCESS 9.1 Interface to CA-Datacom DB: Reference
- Business Intelligence avec SQL Server 2005 : Mise en oeuvre d'un projet décisionnel
Additional resources for Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies for the Agile Software Developer (Wiley Application Development)
Questions in priority order. These questions are: How do I indicate the type of model or storage mechanism? How do I model tables, entities, and views? How do I model relationships? How do I model data attributes and columns? How do I model keys? How do I model constraints and triggers? How do I model stored procedures? How do I model sections within a database? How do I model everything else? Note The notation presented here isn’t perfect but I truly believe that it’s the best source available to you today.
Although this is implied by the fact that there is an aggregation relationship between the two tables, the constraint makes this explicit. However, too many RI constraints can quickly clutter your diagrams; therefore, supporting documentation for your database design might be a better option for this information — remember AM’s Depict Models Simply practice. 10 the Salary table includes an access control constraint, only people in the Human Resources (HR) department are allowed to access this information.
Triggers are modeled using the notation for operations. 11 you see that the stereotype of <
Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies for the Agile Software Developer (Wiley Application Development) by Scott W. Ambler