By Satori G., Maggi R.
Read or Download Advances in Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reactions.. Catalytic and Green Processes PDF
Best chemistry books
This up to date reference info many of the chemical systems used to signify and synthesize ceramic fabrics - providing particular examples of periods of ceramic fabrics fabricated through chemical strategies, together with skinny motion pictures, membranes, and superconductors. Written via over 30 the world over acclaimed researchers, Chemical Processing of Ceramics discusses the right way to arrange and regulate beginning fabrics for ceramic creation .
The Advances in Inorganic Chemistry sequence current well timed and informative summaries of the present development in numerous topic parts inside of inorganic chemistry, starting from bio-inorganic to strong kingdom experiences. This acclaimed serial gains reports written by way of specialists within the box and serves as an quintessential connection with complicated researchers.
Content material: Organotitanium reagents in natural synthesis: an easy ability to regulate reactivity and selectivity of carbanions / M. T. Reetz -- Lithium halocarbenoids--carbanions of excessive man made versatility / H. J. Siegel -- Pyridinophanes, pyridinocrowns, and pyridinocryptands / V. okay. Majestic, G. R. Newkome -- New views in polymer-supported peptide synthesis / V.
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory A Basic Guide
- Wood Modification: Chemical, Thermal and Other Processes (Wiley Series in Renewable Resource)
- Modern Batteries. Intro to Electrochemical Power Sources
- Advances in Inorganic Chemistry, Vol. 49
- Fortschritte der Chemie organischer Naturstoffe / Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products / Progres Dans la Chimie des Substances Organiques Naturelles
Additional info for Advances in Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reactions.. Catalytic and Green Processes
24 It is assumed that the active cationic catalyst of titanium(IV) monochlorotriflate activates the carboxylic anhydride and generates a catalytic amount of mixed triflic– carboxylic anhydride along with titanium carboxylate. The active mixed anhydride immediately reacts with the aromatic substrate, giving the aro‑ matic ketone and regenerating the catalyst by triflic acid. 5. When toluene is used as solvent‑reagent, the reaction with hexanoic anhydride gives 1‑(4‑methylphenyl)hexane‑1‑one in 66% yield.
9. Galli, C. 1979. Acylation of arenes and heteroarenes with in situ generated acyl trifluoroacetates. Synthesis 303–304. 10. Tedder, J. M. 1955. The use of trifluoroacetic anhydride and related com‑ pounds in organic syntheses. Chem. Rev. 55: 787–827. 11. Smyth, T. P. and Corby, B. W. 1998. Toward a clean alternative to Friedel– Crafts acylation: in situ formation, observation, and reaction of an acyl bis(trifluoroacetyl)phosphate and related structures. J. Org. Chem. 63: 8946–8951. 12. Veeramaneni, V.
29. Bhar, S. S. and Ramana, M. M. V. 2004. Novel domino reactions for diterpene Synthesis. J. Org. Chem. 69: 8935–8937. 30. , Dormer, P. , and Hughes, D. L. 2007. A mild and efficient synthesis of 4‑quinolones and quinolone heterocycles. Org. Chem. 72: 4276–4279. 31. McGarry, L. W. and Detty, M. R. 1990. Synthesis of highly functionalized flavones and chromones using cycloacylation reactions and C‑3 functional‑ ization. A total synthesis of hormothamnione. J. Org. Chem. 55: 4349–4358. 32. , and Detty, M.
Advances in Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reactions.. Catalytic and Green Processes by Satori G., Maggi R.